Submit your preemie/nicu story!
Since spending over 5 months in the NICU alongside my own preemie who proved what a real warrior she was I love to share other family stories to show support and let others know they are not alone.
These preemies have such an amazing story to tell. To life inside the NICU or to home adjusting outside the NICU.
What I need:
4-5 quality photos from birth to now.
Please send your story and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the email Preemie/NICU Story.
I will share stories in order as I receive them. I will respond back with the date your story will be featured on the blog.
If you would like please provide your blog link and social media accounts and I will provide them in your feature.
All I ask is that you link back to my blog site in some way. For example you can include “Also featured on The Preemie Mom Blog” and a link to my home page (www.thepreemiemom.com).
If you already have a blog post that you would like to share and would prefer to use it over the 6 questions, that is fine.
Please copy and paste these questions along with your answers to email@example.com.
1.What is your warrior(s) name. Date of birth. Birth Weight. Any other facts you would like to share about the birth.
2. Do you know what caused your premature birth? Or NICU stay?
3. How long was your NICU stay? What was the hardest part? What about your NICU stay did you appreciate (a special nurse, doctor, or family)?
4. How are you and your baby doing? What obstacles do you have to overcome? What was the most challenging thing about going home?
5. What have your learned about yourself or warrior or both from your NICU experience?
6. What advice would you give to a future NICU family?
Please know, that by sending me your story you agree to your story and photos being published on this blog and shared on my social media pages.
If your photos were taken by a photography please send me their information so I can give them credit for the photos.
Once your information is received I will edit and schedule for production. I will let you know the date it will be released. You will then be able to share the post and comment. For an example of a story click here.
Thank you so much for your interest in sharing your preemie story and nicu experience!